COVID-19 may have stopped us from throwing significant extravagant events, but at the same time, the pandemic has made up appreciate simple and intimate celebrations at home that can also create beautiful memories.
So, whether you are planning a birthday party or a baby shower, we’ve put together our own list of some of the best party planners in Australia.
My Perfect Party
Whether you are planning a birthday bash or an engagement party, I’m sure you’d want to be as memorable as possible. And, if you want to give a unique and beautiful experience to your guests, you need the help of My Perfect Party!
Founded in 2010 by Allison Barrett –one of the leading party specialists in Australia – My Perfect Party can turn all your ideas into a creative concept you’ll love and into the perfect party you’ll always remember.
Backed by years of corporate event experience in the professional sports, business and advertising industries, Allison established the company with the aim of planning, styling and creating memorable events and parties for people living in and around regions of Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sydney. And, indeed, today the company is known for its passion and dedication to creating stress-free, fun and memorable parties. Over the years, the party planner has committed to the highest standards to ensure that each party is a great success.
From the minute details to the major decisions, the company consists of a professional team of experienced and qualified planners who will ensure your party goes according to plan with full and transparent communication. From the very first meeting, they will listen to you and try their best to customize your event to suit your needs and fulfill your wishes.
- The company is backed by experts who all work together with one goal …create the most memorable party for you!
- Who wouldn’t want to hire a party planner that boasts of more than 25 years of professional event experience?
- Despite living in the “new-normal” phase, the company still considers Covid-19 safety protocols to ensure maximum safety.
- If there’s one thing that rose the company to popularity is its affordable packages.
- From design to catering, their full planning service can handle the entire scope of your party.
- The décor package offered by the company can become the aesthetic essence of your party, giving it its own sensory appeal. Their team is known for coordinating the finer aesthetic details, like florals, stationary, lighting, and rentals, while handling the more essential design logistics, such as vendor communication and décor set-up and style.
- The company takes pride in designing and organizing your party to match your vision, budget, and personality.
“Allison, you are your team did a wonderful job at our school parent dinner! Your responsiveness to all my queries from the beginning of menu planning to every last detail upon arrival of the guests went above and beyond. The dinner was a hit- you were on top of every detail, from ensuring every last candle was lit, to arranging champagne to ensuring the food looked incredible. And it was delicious! And all prepared onsite- what a treat!” – From Carrie Dandy, Knox Grammer Sydney
“Sorry this has taken so long but Julia & I want to thank you so much for making my 60th such an outstanding success at all levels. Food & bar & catering staff magnificent – yourself included of course. Your preparation & attention to detail magnificent. Set up of the house magnificent. Weather magnificent! Everyone had a great time and friends & family have been talking about it a lot after the fact as well” – From Brendan & Julia Ormond, Melbourne
“Emma and I just wanted to say thank you so much. The catering was outstanding. Debbie and Denise were fantastic so lovely and just great to have around. Griffin and Adam were great too, just so happy, everyone had a great afternoon and commented on how great the place looked and the food 😃😃. The place look gorgeous I’ll put photos on your fb page.Thanks again xxxx” – From Sue Alessio, Delahey, Melbourne